Game of Thrones meets Still Game. With hot vikings.
What if the killer stalking you is from a thousand years ago?
They say you can never go home again, and Kirsty had no intention of it.
Glasgow was her past, filled with bad memories, a childhood curse and the small matter of a great-grandmother who put a contract out on her life.
But she can’t ignore the text.
Her gran raised her, was the only person ever to love her. Kirsty owes it to her to show up. Surely her great-gran will behave at her own daughter’s funeral.
Kirsty will fly in, show her face, immediately skedaddle and never again lay eyes on horizontal rain as long as she lives.
She definitely won’t accidentally save a viking the night before he’s due to invade Govan in 871, drawing her own great-grandfather and an ancient serial killer into the present.
Who on earth would be that daft?
The twisty, laugh out loud funny start to a seductive fantasy series. Buffy meets Outlander with a side order of Taggart.
This book and every book I write is included in the Fika Books Red Carpet Membership! For just £4 a month you get:
- Access to my entire published e-library, including two crime fiction series, the ongoing Chances Are series and The Shadow City series
- A new Chances Are novella every single month
- Weekly chapters of what I'm writing as I write it (from Jan it will be Shadow City Three)
- Exclusive members-only stories and sneak peeks
- Book club live chats with me!